Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Wii Are Obsessed


Okay, so not ALL of us, just Easton. He is 3 and LOVES the Wii. The first thing he says when he wakes up is "can I play the Wii?" The good thing is he will do anything to earn time on the Wii. He knows before the Wii goes on, he has to get dressed, eat, do Rusty and Rosy (academic computer program), read books, do his chores, and do a craft. When I first told him he had to do a craft he asked me "what is a craft"? I told him he had to make something out of paper. He then brought me 2 pieces of blue paper taped together. He called it an "airplane". He will also stop any inappropriate behavior if he is told he can't play the Wii if he doesn't stop. It's a powerful thing. If he had his way, he would stay in his jammies all day and just play Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz (only he calls it Super Monkey Ball Banana Splits)! Too cute!

1 comment:

LuAnn said...

When your children arrive at the age that they can do things to get things it seems to change everything about parenthood. Then all you have to do is set the rules and enforce them. Right? That is quite an impressive list though. Gosh, all Simon has to do to get one episode of Diego is clean his toys out of the living room and then clean his room to get a 2nd. I bet I could get a lot more out of him if I had some good Wii games. What do you recommend?