I bought this cute Christmas set for the kids to read "Twas The Night Before Christmas" and act out the story with the toys. I asked Ethan what was happening with Santa's reindeer and he said he is hunting them. Don't worry though, he said he won't shoot rudolf.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
It's confirmed...Ethan is Obsessed!!!
I bought this cute Christmas set for the kids to read "Twas The Night Before Christmas" and act out the story with the toys. I asked Ethan what was happening with Santa's reindeer and he said he is hunting them. Don't worry though, he said he won't shoot rudolf.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
lol.
Yes!!
I love that Ethan is so articulate (sp?) and tells you exactly what is on his mind!
we'll see you around deer season.
Robyn...I'm having Anderson withdrawls!! you need to post more pictures of Armanie's cousins!! I know you have time on your hands...with 3 kids and all :)
love you
Oh and I knew when my wedding anniversary was. I was just checking to see if my sister would catch it.
Post a Comment