Monday, November 12, 2007
A Day In The Life Of...
Soooo........I'm am sure you all wonder what the life of a mom with 3 kids 3 and under looks like on a daily basis. I'll tell you. Are you ready for a fun read? Here we go. Now days, by morning begins around 7:30am or so. I didn't tell may kids about the time changes so instead of going to bed at 8:00pm, they now go to bed at 7:00pm but that means they get up earlier. I have a group of girls that come to my house at 8:00am and exercise. I am looking for suggestions for a good name for my gym. There are four of us that exercise from 8:00am-9:30am or so. We have a tredmill, a Bowflex, a NordicTrac, a Health Rider and an Air Walker. We rotate about every 15 minutes while the kids play in the playroom. It's great. If you are ever in the area, stop in. The membership fee is miminal. It usually takes me until about 11:00am to get the kids dressed at fed, me showered and fed and then EmiLee is ready for a nap. Meanwhile, Easton is still kinda doing whatever he wants, sleeping on and off until his big nap while EmiLee sleeps. I love naptime. Ethan is starting to just take a nap every other day. I guess that's okay. He falls asleep better at night on the days he doesn't take a nap. On the days he sleeps, I get to go to my "time-out" craft corner in our basement. I am kind of starting to get into being a little crafty. Scary, I know. The scary part is my crafting used to look like this: I would start a project, then call Heidi and rub her shoulders while she finishes whatever I started. I still need her consultation services, and there are somethings I don't know how to do so she isn't completely off the hook yet, but close. On the days Ethan doesn't sleep, we get our 1:1 time. Today we painted. I gave him his paints while I painted a frame. But then I had to go the the bathroom and while I was gone, Ethan decided to explore my paint instead of his. The rug in my craft corner now has a big brown spot right in the middle. I guess it's a good thing we didn't re-do everything when we move in. I think on the day Easton moves out, we willl have to repaint and recarpet the entire house. Once everyone wakes up, it's hanging out and at about 3 I watch the clock really closely waiting for Cory to get home. Then we eat dinner around 5 and get the kids ready for bed at 7. It works for now and I get really tired but I am still at the point where I enjoy being a mom more than I am worn out, so that's good!! Anytime anyone is bored, stop in. Life is never boring at the Anderson home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment